Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and, just now, kings are dying like flies.
anon asked - cosette
A toast, to the proud Lannister children.
…oh. The book is finished.
*rolls away following the characters*
I respect Eponine’s feelings for Marius; even though some people say she was ‘pining’ for him, keep in mind she knew him for YEARS before he saw Cosette and fell head over heals in love with a stranger. She loved him because she KNEW him, unlike Cosette who would only come to know him through years of marriage. That’s why she feels so much pain. Marius falls for a girl he knows nothing about but that she’s beautiful while his friend, a girl who has known and trusted and followed and been loyal to him for years dies for him with no reciprocated love from him except in the last few moments of her life.
- Marius and Cosette saw each other long before Marius ever met Eponine.
- Eponine started stalking Marius within the first day of meeting him practically.
- She knew NOTHING about him.
- Cosette and Marius walked by each other and acknowledged each other for almost 3 years before the barricades and then a full year before they were married. That’s typical couple timing even for modern time.
- Eponine is using Marius as a step up out of her miserable life. She only said that she loved him to his face when she is dying in his arms.
- Eponine stole Cosette’s letter and kept it from him, she was not trustworthy.
- Eponine lead Marius to the barricades in hopes they would both die, she was not loyal.
- Eponine followed Marius because she was stalking him.
I won’t snap your head off but you may want to read the book so you can “respect Eponine feelings for Marius” correctly.
Many who follow entertainment in Hollywood will have a tough time wrapping their head around you–
Deal with it. [x]
→ Tywin shielding Tommen